GET GREAT PRICES ON KIT FARM SHEDS AND GARAGES
One of Australia's leading suppliers of DIY sheds and Shed Kits - Farm Sheds, Barn Sheds, Workshop Sheds and Garages
Are you looking for quality shed kits?
At Excalibur Sheds, you can choose from a large range of sheds and garages to suit many purposes. Discover many different sizes and heights, that can can order to suit your own personal needs. Additions such as roller doors, PA (personal access) doors, windows and insulation are also available. Your shed kit can also come in any of the colours from the Colorbond range, including Zincalume.
Not all sheds are the same.
You will probably notice wide varying prices when searching for your shed. This is due mainly to where the steel is coming from and how strong the shed is designed. Australian steel will cost you more initially, but save you thousands in the end. It's simply made to last, and look better for longer. How the shed is designed is also a consideration. It needs to pass the building code and Australian standards (because Australian steel is made here, it passes the standards). It should be strong, typically from high tensile steel feed (as opposed to soft feed, which you can find). Look for the strength rating of steel quoted as well the weight of steel in the shed - this will tell you if it's lightweight or not as strong.
Engineered Shed Designs for Both Non-Cyclonic and Cyclonic Wind Conditions
One of the main things to get right when ordering shed kits is to make sure that your shed has been designed for your local conditions and that it includes the proper engineering paperwork. There is a big difference between non-cyclonic and cyclonic wind areas and you need to know that your shed kit can handle it. Excalibur Sheds can provide with the engineering documentation for your shed, including your site address details. This then gives you site specific engineering, showing your shed design matches with you location.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Australian Family Owned and Run – speak direct to the owners, your project is our concern
- Over 60 years combined experience in the building and construction industry, with over 30 years in sheds and carports
- Only Australian manufactured Bluescope steel and genuine Colorbond supplied with the complete range available – you get the best quality and choice of colours to suit your project
- Designed and Engineered to all Australian Wind Conditions including Cyclonic, and compliant with current BCA building codes – that's peace of mind for you
- Simple, hassle free construction assistance available to you - you can talk to an experienced installer, not just a salesperson
- Multiple design systems (including award winning designs) that gives you more options
- More weight in steel for your shed or carport than our competitors – not all sheds and carports are the same, compare our range and you will be pleasantly surprised
- Site specific engineering supplied for your structure – ready and compliant for council application
- Not limited to set sizes or configurations – tailor made to your needs
- National network of over 20 different manufacturing locations - better value for you and enabling delivery to most areas of Australia