Farm Sheds designed for you and delivered to you
Farm Sheds need to be strong yet versatile. Whether it’s a storage shed, a machinery shed, an implement shed, packing shed, a workshop or hay shed etc. they have to do multiple jobs and be durable enough to last.
The range of structures from Excalibur Steel Buildings can do all this and more, so that your farm or property keeps running as it should.
Some of the benefits to you include:
- Big Range of Spans & Bays – Not limited by set sizes – A farm shed can be used for a lot of different purpose, depending on the property where it is. Machinery continues to get higher and wider, and so the shed has to accommodate that. Larger bays can also mean easier loading and unloading of hay bales etc.
- All types of Configurations Available – You can have a fully enclosed shed, fully open (no walls) or opensided (where there some open bays and some walls sheeted)
- High Tensile connection plates on all frames
- Unique Hold Down System
- High Tensile Steel Frame sections and Sheeting
- Genuine Australian Steel – We only use and recommend Australian made steel for your shed.
- Choice of Colours – With our sheds you also get the choose from the complete range of Colorbond colurs, as well as Zincalume.
- Engineering Included – Every shed includes full site specific engineering drawings to suit the local topography and wind conditions of your property.
- Simple to Erect – The steel is cut to length and hole punched which means you save time on installation. You also save money because there is minimal wastage. You receive a bill of materials (parts list), plus construction guide to assist with your shed kit. If there are any questions, you’re also welcome to call us.
So if you’re looking for quality farm sheds at competitive prices, you can request a quote by going to the Shed Quotes page or you can phone 1300 011191 and speak with an expert directly.
To also look at some of the current specials, go to the Farm Sheds for Sale page.
For more information in each state click on the pages below:
Did you Know?
We can also supply Rainwater Tanks to go with your shed if you need 1 or 6 of them!