So many people these days are buying shed kits. It’s great to save money on your project as well as getting that real feeling of achievement.
So What Are Shed Kits?
Well, as the name implies, a shed kit, or diy shed, is simply a pack of materials that can be put together successfully to make a shed. But this isn’t the real complete answer, as there can be a real difference in how a shed kit is supplied to you.
Here are some of the important points before buying a shed kit:
- Must be able to be put together successfully - successfully being the operative word here.
- The kit should include all the parts you need to finish the project - this includes such items as the guttering, the downpipe and the fasteners.
- You will need some paperwork to make it easier to build - A bill of materials, which is a list of parts. A construction or installation guide which takes you through the steps. If not, some detailed drawings of the connections etc.
- Engineering - As part from also assisting you in the installation, the main reason you need engineering is to show that your shed complies with Australian building codes and standards.
- Technical assistance can be very handy - if you can speak with someone who has some actual installation experience, this is even better.
Some other benefits from Excalibur Sheds include:
- Easy to assemble – with nearly all of the shed coming pre-punched and cut, most of the hard work has been done for you. It also means you are only paying for what you need. Every shed comes with a bill of materials, plus drawings and a guide to assist you with the installation. Remember also, if you have any questions, you can call us as well.
- Full range of colours available – unlike other places, you have the full range of Colorbond colours to choose from with sheds, including matching coloured roof and wall screws as standard.
- Custom sizes designed without the extra costs – So basically, you tell us what size will work for your situation and we can work it out the shed based on that size. You can choose the width, length and height you need. Obviously we can offer advice on what might be the best value etc as well, but it will fit in to what you want.
- Made to Australian conditions – by being designed in Australia and manufactured with Australian steel, you know you are getting a quality shed that will last for many years to come.
So if you’re looking for quality diy sheds, that can also be delivered to your door, give us a call on 1300 011 191 or send us an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks very much
Keith and Ashley Fraser