Supplying Sheds in QLD
If you want quality steel sheds, Queensland based Excalibur Sheds is the answer to what you need. Excalibur sheds is very proud to have been supplying sheds to the people of Queensland now since 2001. We have over 70 years combined experience in the building industry with over 38 years experience in sheds and yes, you can talk direct to the owners of the business.
Custom Sheds Made To Your Size and Specification
There are many uses for sheds. What you personally need it for is very important to us. We strive to give you the best shed to suit your purpose, and ensure you get great value at the same time. You are not locked in to certain sizes and heights and you can choose from any of the colours in the Colorbond range, as well as Zincalume.
Unsurpassed Design and Quality to Queensland Conditions
The weather conditions in the sunshine state can be harsh at times. You want a shed that is not only strong but is the best quality as well. In our opinion, it should be made from Australian made steel. It is the best quality you can buy and it is made and tested to last.
Non- Cyclonic and Cyclonic Models
Any building should be engineered to handle the local wind conditions. In the northern part of the state near the coast, this means it has to be made to withstand an event like a cyclone. We can design for any wind region.
A guide to a quality shed:
- Award Winning Engineering designs
- Complies to current BCA standards
- Complies to latest Australian wind codes
- Genuine Bluescope Steel supplied
- Choice of all the Colorbond colours
- Strong, thick connection plates
- Built for Cyclonic and Non-Cyclonic conditions
Approval Requirements for a Shed in QLD
In most cases, approval is needed from your local authority to put up a shed. Check with the council, or a local private building certifier, in your area as to what is needed. Please note that Excalibur Sheds provides engineering with every shed at no extra cost. This is a genuine saving to you and without proper engineering, you cannot get approval.
100% Supply Guarantee
Basically, we are saying that when you order a shed, you will receive every part you need to construct the building. If in the rare case something is missing or incorrect, we promise to rectify it and supply you in full.
Delivered to your door
With plant locations at Brisbane, Toowoomba, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns, our sheds can be delivered to most parts of Queensland. This makes it a lot simpler to you the customer, and you also get to take advantage of the very minimal delivery fees offered by way of our national agreements with steel suppliers. We strive to support local manufacturing for materials and jobs.
Delivery towns and cities include the following:
- South East QLD – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Gympie, Warwick, Stanthorpe, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Gin Gin, Childers, Kingaroy
- Central QLD – Rockhampton, Yeppoon, Gladstone, Emerald, Blackwater, Biloela, Clermont
- North QLD – Townsville, Mackay, Ayr, Home Hill, Bowen, Ingham, Airlie Beach, Proserpine
- Far North QLD – Cairns, Atherton Tablelands, Tully, Mission Beach, Mossman, Cardwell
- Western QLD – Mount Isa, Dalby, Miles, Roma, Chinchilla, Charleville, Cunnamulla, St George
Technical Assistance Service
If you have any questions whilst you are installing your shed, simply call us and talk with guys who not only supply sheds but have installed them as well. We are only too happy to help get your project finished.
So if you’re after a great shed, give Excalibur Sheds a call today on Ph. 1300 011 191. We look forward to talking with you and supplying you with the shed you’ve always wanted.
For more information on steel plant locations and centres, see the pages below: